The Importance of Photography

A picture is worth 1,000 words, but we skimp on those pictures. 
When you are making memories or when you have important once in a lifetime events a professional photographer is worth the price tag. Go ahead and bump "photography" at the top of your budgetary list. You will never regret a quality photo session. This is something I can attest to. 

The first professional photographer I hired was to do my engagement/wedding photos. Who knew I'd make a life long friend and go to gal for all my family needs! I can look back on every event and truly appreciate the images she has created. Maybe I will even branch out and have a birth session done in the future! 

Here are just a couple of the most recent memories that I will get to look back on with pride!






So if you are in the market for a photographer check out my friend Amanda at Dreaming Tree Photography. You can find her on facebook! You won't be disappointed!

Comments